Statement of Policy
“Prices are subject to change without notice”
SIX MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
All motors rebuilt by South Florida Window Lift will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of six months from the date of purchase. South Florida Window Lift assumes no responsibility for diagnosis, removal and/or installation, labor, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, inconvienience or any consequential expense. This warranty does not include any labor or costs of replacement including shipping costs. This warranty only includes the costs of exchanging the unit. The warranty is non-transferable and is void in the case that the unit is used for any other purpose but the intended application. Furthermore, South Florida Window Lift shall in no event be liable for any special or consequential damages whatsoever.
CORE RETURN POLICY
All core charges will be refunded when the old unit is returned and meets the following requirements:
- Cores shall be returned in the South Florida Window Lift box or be subject to a 50% reduction on the core charge refund.
- Damaged cores are subject to up to a 50% reduction on the core charge refund. Damaged cores may include the following:
- Cores that are broken, pitted, cracked, or rusted.
- Cores that have the plugs broken or removed.
- Cores missing the gears.
- Cores that are completely disassembled will receive NO core charge refund.
- Cores MUST correspond to the motor that was sold or are subject to NO core charge refund.
All orders will be shipped C.O.D. or by charging a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover.) For accounts that have terms of payment, statements are mailed on the 1st of the month and are due in full no later than the 10th of the month. Any account 45 days past due will be placed on C.O.D. status until the account is paid in full. Failure to comply with the terms will result in the account being subject to collection. Purchaser agrees to be responsible for any and all costs of collection including but not limited to: attorney’s fees, service charges and court costs. Any returned check will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
Orders received before 1:00 PM EST will be shipped the same day via UPS.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge. Acceptance of returned merchandise is solely at the discretion of South Florida Window Lift.